OmniCharge has now been officially launched Omni 20 after becoming popular on Indiegogo, we are posting a complete review below
OmniCharge Omni 20 has now been officially launched after a successful Indiegogo campaign and has quickly become the Ultimate Power Bank due to the amount of options it brings.
Unbox Therapy has uploaded a full video review of the OmniCharge Omni 20 which shows how it is the ultimate Power bank. The Omni 20 has a total power of 20,400mAh which is almost 10 times that of a normal power bank, it also comes with a huge feature list some of which is as follows:
Features of the OmniCharge Omni 20
- Compact Design that can charges smartphones up to 9 times, iPads and Tablets up to 3 times, DSLR cameras up to 6 times.
- The Omni 20 also offers 100% full charge to Macbook Air, 70% charge to MacBook Pro 13″ and 60% charge to MacBook Pro 15″.
- Omnicharge can be charges with solar panels, USB outlets, or by using 12V car outlets.
- Offers Wireless Charging and Fast Charging for mobiles that support the technology i.e. the Samasung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge etc.
- The OmniCharge Omni 20 also has a three prong AC outlet, a direct DC outlet and a fast charging USB ports for your laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Comes with an easy to read OLED screen so you can monitor how much power is being consumed by charged devices as well as showing the current temerature.
If you want to check out the price of the OmniCharge Omni 20 head over to Amazon for the latest prices(Affiliate Link).
Update: Changed Initial campaign from KickStarter To Indiegogo.
Check out the full video review below.
Source: Viral Video Space